Topics covered: Grade 5
Note to students
There are many children who think "studying mathematics is interesting." That is probably because, in mathematics, you can usually find an answer if you think persistently and diligently. It is like climbing up stairs one by one although it may take time.
In mathematics, there is not only one way to find an answer. You can think of many ways to solve a problem. So it is important to listen to your friends' ideas and discuss your ideas with them.
Let's work hard and do challenging mathematics together with everyone.
Grade 5A contains the following topics in 91 pages:
- Whole numbers and decimal numbers
- Multiplication of decimal numbers
- Division of decimal numbers
- Congruent shapes
- The area of quadrilaterals and triangles
- Variables and mathematical equations
Grade 5B contains the following topics in 99 pages:
- Characteristics of whole numbers
- Per unit quantity
- Addition and subtraction of fractions
- Fractions and decimal numbers
- Percent and graph
- Circles and regular polygons